Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I have Learned

I have learned a lot in this class over the course of the semester.  In fact, I think this is the most I have ever learned from an online class.  I learned a lot about how to make a clear argument and how to support that argument.  A lot of the concepts from this class I had already learned in previous classes but the book and the website links given made the concepts a lot clearer.  I was able to better understand how to point out an invalid or weak argument that someone else had made.  The book gave really good examples and explanations.  I also learned a lot about other people through the blogs and comments that were posted.  The projects also taught me a lot, not only through the concepts but also how to organize and put together projects through an online class.  The small tool boxes in the book gave me a clearer understanding of what Epstein was trying to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment