Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite and Least Favorite Thing

One of my favorite things about the class was the fact that it was online.  Also, it was extremely easy to contact the professor and ask questions.  She always responded within an extremely timely manner with the answer to your question.  Another thing that I liked was the blogs and comments because they kept me on task and learning the material.  It also helped me to better understand the concepts because it was explained in a different person’s point of view.  The projects were a big help to pulling everything together and applying it to real life.
My least favorite thing was the fact that the posts had to be twelve hours apart.  It was really hard with my busy schedule to make sure I posted them twelve hours apart.  Also, having to meet up with our group was horrible.  It was hard enough to try to get together, but especially for the last project it was extremely difficult to get our group together AND bring 7-10 other people. 
I think overall, the class was a really good class to take.  However, I think the time limit for the blogs should be removed and I think that we should not have to meet up in person for the projects.  People take online classes so they can do them on their own time.  It was really difficult to meet up.

1 comment:

  1. Since you pretty much wrote the same thing as me, I'll go ahead and comment on your blog as well. I agree with everything you mentioned in your post, I agree that taking this online class was convenient for the most part, especially to those who are not as fortunate as I am to live on campus. For those students that had to commute, having this class, made it a lot more convenient, so that they could complete all their work without having to drive all the way to school. I also thought that it was a little difficult to keep track of the posts 12 hours apart. That was one of the only problems I had with the class, because sometimes I would forget to go online.

    ReplyDelete